Do you love glitz, glam and glitter? Yes? You are going to LOVE this card! I will show you how to color the Be Dazzling Sale-a-Bration glitter paper with Stampin’ Spritzers and how I made this amazing card!
Important Things To Note!
- Be Dazzling Sale-a-Bration Glitter paper is a FREE gift with your $50 online order
- Be Dazzling Sale-a-Bration Glitter paper is limited in stock…. when it runs out, it’s gone.. it will not be restocked!! Get it now!
- More details and all the info are in my FREE video tutorial below in this post
- All Stampin’ UP! supplies for this project can be purchased by clicking on the product photos at the bottom of this post (EXCEPT the Be Dazzling paper and the Summer Shadows Dies… they are FREE Sale-a-Bration gifts with your purchase!
- Per the Sale-a-Bration brochure: die cutting the Be Dazzling paper could dull your die blades
Per the instructions in my video below, I used Stampin’ Up! ink refills in the colors listed above and dropped about 10 drops into my Stampin’ Spritzer, then filled about 3/4 full with 91% Rubbing Alcohol. Shake well, then spritz the Glitter paper. As mentioned in the video, I go to the Dollar Store and get the cheap (2 / $1) foil lasagna pans and spritz in those.
I used my Summer Shadows dies (free with your $100 order, while supplies last) to die cut the flowers and leaves for my card below. Also used: Rich Razzleberry cardstock, Blackberry Beauty designer paper, and Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack. Gold Shimmer Ribbon and In Color Jewels complete the card!
Watch the Video Tutorial!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.