Stampin’ UP! Memories & More card packs are a really quick and easy way to paper craft your favorite projects. I love these “fold out cards” and using the Memories & More cards makes putting these projects together a snap! Click to see all the Memories & More card packs available online.
Above: I gathered with some fellow Luv 2 Stamp Group demonstrators a couple of months ago and we worked on these fun fold out cards. We used the Tea Room Memories & More card pack, the Big Plans Memories & More card pack and the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More card pack to create the cards above. If you’d like to make these, you can shop for the products at the links at the bottom of this post in my online Stampin’ UP! store.
Above: this fold out card features the “Big Plans” Memories & More card pack. I used some of the stickers in the kit to create the cute embellishments. I also used Calypso Coral and Pineapple Punch cardstock. I die cut one of the Memories & More cards with the Stitched Shape Framelits and layered it onto a die cut Scalloped Square cut from Calypso Coral cardstock for the front of this cute fold out card.
Big Plans Memories & More card pack available in my online Stampin’ UP! store here.
Instructions, Video Tutorial & Dimensions:
Click to learn how to make these Memories & More fold out cards!
ABOVE: top view of this fun fold out card design, featuring the preprinted Memories & More cards from the Big Plans pack
BELOW: back view of this fun fold out card design, featuring the preprinted Memories & More cards from the Big Plans pack
BELOW: top view of this fun fold out card design, featuring the preprinted Memories & More cards from the Tea Room pack. I also added some of the Tea Room Copper Vinyl stickers to enhance the pretty design.
Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack available HERE online.
I hope you enjoyed this inspiration for your quick and easy fold out cards featuring Memories & More card packs!
Looking for a perfect idea for a Starbucks Gift Card Holder this holiday season? Try this Coffee Cup framelits card featuring Stampin’ Up! Santa’s Workshop designer paper and the Candy Cane bow punch!
I used the Coffee Cup framelit dies to die cut the coffee cups and I mixed and matched several different Holiday / Christmas designer paper patterns from these packs:
- Santa’s Workshop Specialty paper #147809 (pg 19 Holiday catalog)
- Festive Farmhouse #147820 (pg 13 Holiday catalog)
- All is Bright #147892 (pg 6 Holiday catalog)
- Under the Mistletoe #146921 (pg 189 Annual catalog)
Above: I sliced off 1/4″ wide pieces of the striped paper from the Santa’s Workshop DSP pack to make the “candy cane straws”.
All of the coffee cups are die cut with the Coffee Cups framelits dies and the Big Shot machine. I used Whisper White cardstock and the designer paper packs listed above in this post. After they were assembled, I stamped and punched the bow from the Candy Cane punch and attached those with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the greeting with Real Red ink using the Coffee Cafe stamp set. It’s such a fun greeting and a perfect way to give a Starbucks gift card to a friend!
To create this style of card, I used the Thick Whisper White cardstock for the base, cut it at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored it at 5-1/2″ and folded it in half. I cut off 2-3/4″ from the front and added the 2-1/2″ x 4″ piece of designer paper to the front flap.
I took a bunch of these cards to the Stampin’ UP! OnStage event in Orlando last week to swap with other demonstrators. I also used some for Customer Thank You cards. If you placed an order recently in my online store, you may have received one of these!
I put a Pearlized Doily behind each coffee cup, and also added some embellishments from the Santa’s Workshop suite.. unfortunately those are sold out now. 🙁
Wow!! The response to the Stampin’ UP! 2018 Holiday Catalog has been amazing!!
Stampin’ UP! just announced that the following items are in low inventory and could run out soon!
- SNOWFLAKES & STARS WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147819)
- SANTA’S SIGNPOST FRAMELITS DIES (item 147911)
- CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (item 147807)
- ALPINE SPORTS THINLITS DIES (item 147916)
- SINCERELY SANTA PROJECT KIT (item 148029)
- FESTIVE FARMHOUSE COTTON TWINE (item 147888)
- 5/8″ STRIPED BURLAP TRIM (item 147889)
- DETAILED LEAVES THINLITS DIES (item 147921)
- IN THE WOODS FRAMELITS DIES (item 147919)*
- DETAILED DEER THINLITS DIES (item 147915)*
- GALVANIZED BUTTONS (item 147891)
- GALVANIZED CLIPS (item 147806)
- TAKEOUT THINLITS DIES (item 147927)
- SWIRLS & CURLS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER (item 147923)*
- TRANQUIL TIDE 1/4″ VELVET RIBBON (item 147802)
- REAL RED 3/8″ MIXED SATIN RIBBON (item 147894)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS THINLITS DIES (item 147912)*
- FARMHOUSE FRAMELITS DIES (item 147922)
Stampin’ UP! is unsure of when these items might run out but some could be as soon as next week.
* these items will be in a future catalog, but unavailable until then if they sell out.
If you are interested in these items for your holiday crafting projects, I would suggest ordering soon!
I am providing the shopping links below for your convenience.