Blue Sunflowers…. yes or no? I say yes, and I am excited to show you how easy this Celebrate Sunflowers card is using a Night of Navy ink pad and a Blender Pen!!!
Blue Sunflower Instructions:
- Stamp the Celebrate Sunflower image with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White cardstock
- Use the Blender Pen to pull the ink from the center toward the outside
- Blend a little of the ink on the petals that are “under” another petal for added depth
- Blend the ink in the center of the flower with the Blender Pen
- Stamp leaves with any green ink you’d like (I recommend Shaded Spruce or Just Jade) and color in lightly with the Blender Pen
Sunflower Background Instructions:
- Cut Whisper White cardstock panel to desired size. Mine is 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
- Ink the sunflower image from the Jar of Flowers set, with Seaside Spray ink.
- Stamp around the perimeter of the white panel as shown above
Stamp greeting on the stitched scalloped rectangle, add to background with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add flower and leaves, and some Artistry Bloom sequins to finish the card!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.