New Product Sneak Peek Sunday! Fun Fold card idea featuring new Stampin’ Up! 2019 2020 catalog products!!!
I received a card like this Fun Fold card from my friend Jan, so I measured all the parts and made several of my own!!
I was excited to use all new Stampin’ UP! products:
- I LOVE this new rose stamp set called To a Wild Rose, so I used that on most of these cards
- I incorporated 2 new In Color inks and paper: Rococo Rose and Purple Posy!!
- I also used the new Bird Ballad suite
- New Designer paper: I used the Perennial Essence, Bird Ballad and Mosaic Mood designer papers!
Card Above: To a Wild Rose stamp set, Rococo Rose ink and cardstock, and Perennial Essence designer paper
Below: Mosaic Mood designer paper, To a Wild Rose stamp set and Petal Pink striped organdy ribbon
Isn’t this card amazing.. when you open it you find so many little treasures and stamped and decorated parts of this card design!
See the NEW catalog products soon!
Have you requested your NEW 2019 2020 Stampin’ Up! catalog yet??? If not, click HERE to reserve yours and receive it in May!
Below: Bird Ballad designer paper, Free as a Bird stamp set, Stampin’ Blends markers, and new Magnolia Lane Linen ribbon.
I used several Stampin’ Blends markers to color the birdies.. they might be little, but I still used lots of colors!
As I looked at the card I received from Jan, I measured each piece and wrote down the measurements as I was creating these cards. I hope the measurements below are helpful.
- The base card is 5-1/2″ x 10″, scored at 4-1/4″ and 8-1/2″.
- The smaller piece of cardstock is 3″ x 7″ and scored in 1/2 at 3-1/2″.
- There are 4 pieces of Whisper White (WW)… 2 are stamped with the greetings, and they are 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″, and the other 2 are on the inside of the card: 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- The 3 pieces of designer paper (DSP) are 1-1/4″ x 5-1-/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
Did you join my paper share? If so, you’ll be receiving samples of all 3 of these new designer papers, PLUS so many more! Click HERE to reserve your paper share!
Above and below: this card features Rococo Rose cardstock and ink (new In Color), and the Perennial Essence designer paper, To a Wild Rose stamp set and the new 3/8″ Scalloped Lace trim.
Above and below: this card features Purple Posy cardstock and ink (new In Color), and the Perennial Essence designer paper, To a Wild Rose stamp set and the new 5/8″ Petal Pink Organdy Striped ribbon.
Watch the Video Tutorial!
I hope you enjoyed these pretty cards. If you’d like to see me demo this on a video, leave me a comment.. I was thinking of doing a Facebook Live with this card.
Please check back then to shop for these NEW products, or CLICK HERE to shop for everything else!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials