How do you like to store your cardstock and papercrafting designer papers?
Vertical or Horizontal? Rainbow order? Color Families?
In Slots? In Hanging folders? At your fingertips? In a cabinet?
I recently watched THIS fun video from Stamp-n-Storage – they have GREAT paper storage solutions for crafters!!
Do you love to organize your craft room?
JOIN ME on Monday, March 26th!!
for the Stamp-n-Storage Pop Up Sale!
Pleasanton, California (San Francisco Bay Area)
- You'll save 20% OFF Stamp-n-Storage products
- You'll save up to 30% OFF magnet sheets
- You'll get to take home product with you!!
On Monday, the 26th:
- Join us inside the Sheraton on Hopyard Rd in Pleasanton
- Check out the huge display of Stamp-n-Storage products at 20% off
- Sign up for a chance to win a $75 store credit!!
- No need to lug your purchases around.. you can grab a ticket at each item display, pay for your products, then drive your car around to the trailer to pick up your products!
Craft Room Storage Solutions & Tips:
- My Stamp Loft Tour
- My Stamp-n-Storage ink pad holders
- My Stamp-n-Storage solution for 6×6 paper
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- My Stamp-n-Storage paper/cardstock organizers
- My Stamp-n-Storage wafer die storage
- Storage Tip for organizing Stampin' Up! accessories
- Craft Room organizing tips while shopping at the Container Store
- Storing Washi Tape on large rings