Stamp a CUTE Wiggle Worm Birthday Gift Bag Tag and make it a shaker card – using the Stampin’ UP! Wiggle Worm stamp set and Wiggly Bugs dies!
How to make a Wiggle Worm Birthday Shaker Tag:
Featuring the Wiggle Worm Bundle, pg 104, #151142
- Cut a 2″ strip of Blueberry Bushel Gingham designer paper from 2018-2020 In Color 6×6 pack
- Punch the top with the Delightful Day Tag Topper Punch
- Die Cut a rectangle in the tag with the Stitched Rectangle dies
- Cut a piece of Window sheet approx 2″ x 3-1/2″ to cover the opening on the back side using Tear & Tape
- Add Foam Adhesive Strips to back and fill with Woven Thread Sequins
- Stamp Wiggle Worm bug images in Memento Black ink on Thick Whisper White cardstock, die cut with Wiggly Worm dies and add to sequins
- Peel off protective strip from the Foam Strips, and cover back with 2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of stamped Whisper White cardstock (we stamped and colored the cloud images)
- Die cut a piece of grass from the Wiggly Worm dies in Call me Clover cardstock and add to front of tag
- Finish tag with one of the die cut bugs and some coordinating ribbon to tie on to your birthday gift package
Who knew stamping and coloring bugs with Stampin’ Blends markers could be so fun!!! I had a blast making this cute birthday bag gift tag at Kurstan’s stamping retreat earlier this month!! She taught us how to make 5 different Shaker Cards, and this fun bag tag was one of them!!
We stamped and colored clouds on the Whisper White backing piece before sealing up the shaker tag. Isn’t this just too cute!?
Shake Shake Shake!! 🙂 Just can’t help but shake this cute tag over and over!!!
You can purchase all of the supplies in my online Stampin’ UP! Store below! Just click any of the product photos to begin shopping!!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.