Each time I share a video, someone always asks about the awesome storage solution I've found for my Stampin' UP! framelits!!
I use the Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards, and Avery Elle plastic pockets!
Watch the video HERE showing how I store the magnet sheets in the Avery Elle plastic sleeves.
I store my framelits on the magnet cards in the Stamp-n-Storage Wafer Die Storage Totes. I have all 3 sizes, but use the medium size the most. (as shown above).
Here are the Stamp-n-Storage supplies I used to organize my framelits, thinlits and edgelits:
- Plastic Poly file folders from Staples – for the dividers (watch the video HERE)
- Envelope Punch Board to make file tabs where needed
- P-Touch label maker (Amazon)
- Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards – I used 6"x7"
- Stamp-n-Storage medium wood die storage boxes (all Stamp n Storage products available here)
- Avery Elle 6-3/4" x 9-3/8" plastic pockets – Extra Large Stamp & Die storage (find them on Amazon)
Below: the Avery Elle pockets I bought on Amazon. They are also perfect for your 6×6 Paper Stacks, and for keeping all the loose 6×6 sheets and scraps together!
You can see more info about how I store and organize my Stampin' UP! products here..
Hope you found this tip helpful! Let me know if you have any questions!