I think Santa could be a snowman… well, at least he could be in my little world…
I know.. you are thinking.. no way am I cutting all those pieces out!! Well, never fear…
It is really seriously easy to cut out this Snowman Santa really quickly with the Snow Friends framelit dies and your Big Shot! Of course the Magnetic Platform makes this even easier!
Click to see the full set of Snow Place Friends stamps and matching dies in my online store.
You may have seen this pretty tree background on my blog before.. I posted THIS CARD with the same background.. It's created with the Woodland Embossing folder.
I cut the snowy hill out of a small piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.. SO pretty!
Have you tried this great Woodlands Embossing Folder background technique yet?
- Lightly brayer some Lost Lagoon ink directly onto the Woodland Embossing folder (the side with the raised background and "depressed" tree trunks)
- OPTIONAL: Stamp some trees onto the folder with the Wonderland set and Garden Green ink – see this card
- Punch out a circle using a post-it note, and put it onto your white card panel
- Put the white card into the embossing folder, run through the Big Shot
- Take the post-it note circle off the white card and VOILA! A winter tree scene with a moon!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?