I was adding Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to these Pop of Petal flower images on one of my recent videos (here), so then I decided I needed to use these flowers on a card!! I created this lovely summery, tropical card with the Tropical Chic bundle, Tropical Chic paper and some Frosted Floral paper! Neat combo, right?
I Loved how the Frosted Floral background leaf pattern coordinates with the Tropical Chic paper and bundle and Pop of Petals bundle!
You can find all of these Stampin' UP! Products in our current catalogs, or in my online store!
- Pop of Petals Bundle (stamp set and punch), pg 47 Annual Catalog, #148385 online
- Tropical Chic Bundle (stamp set and dies), pg 121 Annual Catalog, #148399 online
- Tropical Escape 6x6 paper stack, pg 121 and 191 Annual Catalog, #146916 online
- Frosted Floral 12x12 paper, pg 37 Holiday Catalog, #147800 online
- See product photos as the bottom of this post for all other products used
It's kind of like a baby card on top of a card base!
- Granny Apple Green base layer: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Frosted Floral green leaf patterned paper: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Small folded Calypso Coral card: 6" x 4" folded in 1/2
- Flirty Flamingo mat layer: 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
- Black and White Tropical Chic patterned paper: 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
I stamped the Pop of Petal flower images with my Memento black ink pad, then colored with them with my Stampin' Blends markers. I added some Champagne Mist Shimmer paint with a sponge dauber, then punched them out with the Four Petal Flower Punch.
Have you used Shimmer Paint yet? I added Champagne Mist Shimmer paint to the colored flowers, you can see that in my video tutorial HERE.
The greeting is found in the Southern Serenade stamp set and stamped on a Stitched Label Framelit die.
Stampin' Up! papercrafting supplies available below in my online store!
Shop the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog!!
The holiday catalog starts TODAY!, Wed., Sept. 5, 2018! SHOP NOW!