My craft room space is very tiny… about 8′ x 8′, so I need to make great use of every inch! One thing that helps me organize my craft room are all of the beautiful organizer products from Stamp-n-Storage! My preference is to have everything out and at my fingertips. For me, if it’s tucked away, I forget about it and don’t use it.
Please click to shop Stamp-n-Storage products anytime!
Please click to shop Stampin’ UP! papercrafting products anytime!
My craft room organization with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! Ink Pads in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Cardstock in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage paper holders
- Click to see how I organize my Stampin’ UP! 12×12 Designer Paper
- See my Stamp-n-Storage 6×6 Paper Holder here.
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Framelits with Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards
- See my Stampin’ Blends Marker Storage unit HERE
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- SHOP for all Stamp-n-Storage Craft Room Organizers HERE
More Craft Room Organizing Tips:
- How I organize my Die Cuts and partial projects
- Alternate 6×6 paper storage idea
- Organizing embellishments & accessories
- Patty’s Paper Drawer of Happiness
- NEW! Storage by Stampin’ Up! for your ink pads, markers, blends and accessories!