Start thinking fall leaves, chill in the air, pumpkins, … well… we can start thinking, right? 🙂 This Detailed Pumpkin Dies card should help get you in the mood!! As I explained in my video tutorial last week, I changed the color of the gold Be Dazzling glitter paper (a free Sale-a-Bration Gift Choice!!!!!) by spritzing it with ink in rubbing alcohol!!
I used Rich Razzleberry, Shaded Spruce and Cajun Craze for this delightful pumpkin card!
Important Things To Note!
- Be Dazzling Sale-a-Bration Glitter paper is a FREE gift with your $50 online order
- Be Dazzling Sale-a-Bration Glitter paper is limited in stock…. when it runs out, it’s gone.. it will not be restocked!! Get it now!
- More details and all the info are in my FREE video tutorial HERE
- All Stampin’ UP! supplies for this project can be purchased by clicking on the product photos at the bottom of this post (EXCEPT the Be Dazzling paper, it is a FREE Sale-a-Bration gifts with your purchase!)
- Per the Sale-a-Bration brochure: die cutting the Be Dazzling paper could dull your die blades
Aren’t all these colors gorgeous!?
My base card is Rich Razzleberry cardstock, and I have an embossed layer of “In Good Taste” woodgrain pattern paper on top of the base card. I embossed it with the Timber Embossing Folder. Check out the before and after below.. .isn’t it amazing when you emboss it!?
In addition to the glittery detailed pumpkin dies, I also used a couple of die cut pieces from the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera pack! I personally think it’s a SUPER awesome deal for only $6.00!! The frame and label/tag below are parts of the Ephemera Pack. I also added some Brushed Gold dots!! All of these great products are available in my online store by clicking the product photos at the bottom of my post!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.