Whohooo! I know you’ve been waiting a long time, and I’m happy to say that the Stampin’ UP! Blending Brushes are now back in stock!
Click to order Blending Brushes!
10 Ideas for Blending Brushes:
(click any photo below for more info on that project)
- use with Stampin’ Up! masks (stencils) to create backgrounds
2. Use with a cloud die cut or stencil for a soft cloudy sky background
3. apply ink over an embossed background (emboss resist technique)
4. Apply ink to a die cut with Blending Brushes
5. Add soft color to an outline image
6. color black and white designer paper images quickly with Blending Brushes
7. Stamp an image and then apply a soft glow of color over the stamped image
8. create an ombre background with 2 or more shades of ink pads
9. Blend ink on a raised embossed die cut or background
10. Use one color per brush, or, one for dark greens / one for light greens, one for dark reds / one for light reds, etc. I store mine in the Stamp-n-Storage Brush Holder
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.