Happy Birthday Kurstan – hope your day was special!! I could not resist making this card for her because she is the queen of shaker cards, and she is the one who got me over my (silly) fear of thinking they were too hard to make 🙂 Hope you like your Party Puffins Shaker Card!!
Supplies for my Party Puffins Shaker Card:
- Flowers for Every Season card base with envelope #153101 (retiring and ON Sale!)
- Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles (retiring!) #154568
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay
- Stitched so Sweetly Dies (for shaker frame window) #151690
- Foam Adhesive Sheets #152815
- Window Sheets #142314
- Party Puffins stamp set – coming on May 4, 2021 #155054
- (not pictured) Treasured Tags Pick a Punch #154425
To make the Shaker Window:
I die cut a Scalloped Rectangle from the Stitched so Sweetly dies, and used my paper trimmer to cut out a rectangle opening. My preference is to cut strips of the Foam Adhesive Sheets rather than use the Foam Adhesive Strips, but either one works. Cut a piece of window sheet to cover your opening, and sandwich it in between the scalloped rectangle and the foam adhesive sheet pieces.
The Ice Cream Corner sprinkles added a fun dash of color for the shakey bits. I used the Treasured Tags Pick a Punch to make the banner for the Happy Birthday greeting.
The Party Puffins and the cake were stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with the Stampin’ Blends listed above!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.