I honestly don’t even know how it could be 30 years since God blessed our life with this amazing child!! Jason turns 30 today!! I made a cute birthday card for him using the Oh Snap stamp set, inspired by a card created by Melody Hyde!
How I made the Oh Snap Slimline Card:
- Cut the Granny Apple Green “slimline card” base to 8″ x 9-1/4″. Score at 4″, fold in half.
- Cut the Basic White panel to 3-3/4″ x 9″.
- Stamp alligator (from Oh Snap set) with Memento Ink onto Thick Basic White Cardstock, color with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut alligator with Paper Snips, and cut alligator into 2 pieces.
- Stamp Happy Birthday with Pacific Point ink onto Basic White Stitched Rectangle die cut.
- Adhere 2 alligator pieces to card front and add birthday greeting with Foam Adhesive Sheet over the gap.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut cupcakes from the Hey Birthday Chick set. Add to card.
- Complete card with a border using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker and straight edge.
You can always make your own envelope for a slimline card. I prefer to just use a business size envelope.
So, I had a thought… is this a crocodile or an alligator?
Oh Snap stamp set available online! All other supplies available by clicking the product links a the bottom of this post.
If you’d like to leave a birthday greeting for Jason in the comments, I’ll be sure he gets to read them!!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.