UPDATE: March 20, 2021
As of 3/20/21 we are now at capacity for this event and have started a Waitlist!!
If you are still interested in attending, please CONTACT ME HERE to be added to a waitlist. We will be happy to contact you if we have a cancellation!
We WERE going to be on a Crafting Cruise….
We had a fully booked Crafting Cruise to Alaska planned for September 2021 on the Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas, but all Alaska cruises for 2021 have been canceled, so, we are offering our Crafting and Cruising event as a fun-filled weekend virtual crafting event on September 17, 18 and 19, 2021!
This event will take place from the comfort of your home, we will craft together virtually through our private Facebook group, and you will receive prizes, goodies, tips, supplies and video instructions for 6 full over the top Holiday Themed classes!
We invite you to craft with us!!!
All the Virtual Holiday Extravaganza Details:
• 6 Online Facebook Live Classes (More than 25 over the top, Holiday themed classes featuring cards, 3D items and a home décor project) featuring Stampin’ UP! July-December 2021 (Holiday) catalog and Annual Catalog supplies
• Kick-Off Party with GAMES and Alaska FUN
• Alaska and Retreat themed Swag
• PDF of Tips, Tricks & Photos for all of the projects (this will not be a full written tutorial)
• Private Facebook Group access for 1 year
SIX OVER-THE-TOP CLASSES
Classes will take place on Saturday, September 18th and Sunday, September 19th via Zoom/Facebook in a private Facebook Group. You will be invited to the Facebook Group as registration is submitted. The extra event fun, class agenda and additional supply lists (ink colors, etc) will also be posted in the group. You will have access to the group and all contents for 1 year following the event weekend.
1. You will be placing a $100 online order in July using a host code provided to you on 6/30. We will let you know what to order and it will be delivered to your home. You will use these supplies for the event (just like you would have if crafting on the ship, but this is a $100 order, not $150 required for the cruise).
2. You will also need to have the 3 bundles and ink featured in our event. You can add them to your $100 order (with an extra free gift from us) or you can order them from yourself if you are a demonstrator. This is in addition to the $100 order.
3. We will be mailing you an extra packet with supplies, gifts, prizes and fun goodies, to arrive about a week before the event!
- Fill out the registration form here
THE FINE PRINT
- Registration form: bit.ly/VirtualHolidayExtravaganza
- This event is open to ALL crafters in the U.S. including demonstrators
- $50 deposit due June 25, 2021 to Kurstan del Rosario via PayPal
- This is also the last day to cancel and receive your $50 deposit
- Cancellations after 6/25/21 forfeit $50 deposit
- $100 Online Order for class items, using assigned Host Code, is to be placed between July 1 – 31, 2021 with Kurstan or Patty (host code will determine who order is placed with)
- You will need to purchase 3 bundles IN ADDITION to the $100 Host Code Order placed
- Bundle list will be available June 1, 2021
- Include your bundles with your $100 Host Code Order and receive an extra gift from us!
- Registration is completely closed on July 31, 2021
- Retreat packages will be mailed on September 1, 2021
Please reach out to us with any questions:
Patty at email@example.com
Kurstan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials