Have you tried the red velvet paper from Stampin’ Up! yet? Wow! it’s so pretty! Look at the gorgeous results when die cutting and embossing it with the Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia dies!!
Shop these Christmas card supplies in my online Stampin’ UP! store here, or, click any of the product photos at the bottom of this post.
Card design credit goes to Kurstan. I love how she used the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder on the layer below!
- Just Jade cardstock base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in 1/2
- Rococo Rose mat: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Poinsettia DSP mat: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (from Flowers for Every Season)
- Real Red scalloped rectangle: Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Whisper White cardstock embossed with Dainty Diamonds embossing folder: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
After stamping the greeting from the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set, it’s fussy cut out with Paper Snips. This is a fun design alternative to stamping on a die cut label.
Red Velvet Poinsettia Die Tip!
Use your bone folder and carefully curl the petals of the flower for more depth and dimension. I put a Stampin’ Dimensional between each layer to give it even more dimension!
Reminder!!! Sale Starts Tomorrow!!
December Customer Thank You Gift
My Gift To You in 2021!
When you join my birthday club, you will earn a free stamp set (up to $25 value) in 2021, during the month of your birthday!
How to Join:
- Place a $75 or more order in December 2020 (before tax and shipping) in my online store
- Receive a Birthday Club postcard and handmade card in the mail from me
- Redeem your free stamp set in 2021 by mailing the postcard back during your birthday month, requesting your free stamp set! (I will pay the tax and shipping on your free set!)
Thank you for being one of my customers! I appreciate you! Click to read more perks of being my customer!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.