I had a vision of a night sky, you know those purple and blue hues when the sun is just about all the way down, and I thought the Rainbow Glimmer Paper would work well! These Peaceful Nativity images were featured in my Stampin’ Blends video last week, and I used my new (adorable!!!!!) Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine to die cut them, then created this Christmas Card!
I was going to blog this on Christmas, but since this Peaceful Nativity bundle is on the retiring list, I thought I better share this before it’s sold out, in case you want to add it to your collection. Since the Nativity dies are listed at 50% off, I think it’s a better deal to buy the dies and set separately! I’m hoping they aren’t sold out by the time you read this.
The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine will stay right on my stamping table for easy use with all smaller dies like these Nativity dies!!
It is available to demonstrators right now, and will be available to customers in January. If you’d like to join my team now, become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and put this mini die cut machine in your starter kit, or order it at a discount with your first demonstrator order, contact me here, or click here to read more info about joining the Stampin’ Up! family!
Peaceful Nativity Card Supplies:
- Stampin’ Up! supplies are available by clicking the product photos at the bottom of this post
- Base Layer: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Misty Moonlight cardstock
- Silver Foil layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″ Feels Like Frost paper #150444
- Silver Flap: 3-1/4″ x 8-1/2″ Silver Foil Paper #132178
- Rainbow Glimmer paper: 3″ x 4″, #153056
- Peaceful Nativity Bundle #155161
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.