Stampin’ Up! Plaid Tidings designer Paper is ON SALE this month!! What a perfect time to share this adorable Have a Hoot Fun Fold card that showcases 3 of the patterns from Plaid Tidings!!!
I was excited to create this accordion fun fold card during an online class last month. Tammy taught this cool fun fold to all of us online. You can find the dimensions and instructions in her post here.
Coloring with Stampin’ Blends is one of my very favorite crafting activities. I stamped the owls from the Have a Hoot bundle with my Memento Black ink pad and colored them with my Stampin’ Blends markers. All colors are listed at the bottom of this blog post. Please click any of the product photos to shop in my online store. Thank you! 🙂
Yay!! 15% off Plaid Tidings designer paper this month!! Click Here to buy now and save 15%!!
I added the cute trick or treat stamp around the corners. You’ll find that fun stamp in the Festive Corners set #153462.
The final cute touch on the belly band is 3 enamel stars from the All the Trimmings embellishment package! Too cute!
Click HERE to download your form if you don’t have one.
DOUBLE your Free Stamps with Patty points when you order online October 7 – 14, 2020!
- Fill in 2 lines when you order $50 to $99
- Fill in 4 lines when you order $100 to $149
- Fill in 6 lines when you order $150 to $199
- Fill in 8 lines when you order $200 to $249 and redeem your form for $40 in FREE merchandise of your choice!
As a Stampin’ Up! customer, there are many benefits you can take advantage of!
- If your order is $150 or more, you earn free hostess benefits from Stampin’ Up!
- If your order is over $50, you earn a spot on the Free Stamps with Patty form!
- receive free catalogs from Patty as my regular customer
- receive a free gift from Patty in Oct. when your order is $50 or more!
FREE STAMPS FROM STAMPIN’ UP!:
All orders over $150 earn FREE HOSTESS $$ from Stampin’ UP! to spend any way you want in the catalog! If you are placing an online order, be sure to redeem your FREE STAMPIN’ REWARDS before check-out! This is in ADDITION to my Free Stamps With Patty program.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.