Looking for a super easy fun fold card idea featuring a Stampin’ Up! note card!? This is it!!!!
ONE score line in the front of the Note Card is all you need to create this easy fun fold!! Flip the scored front panel backwards and apply Peony Garden designer paper to the front and inside, then decorate as shown!!
Easy Fun Fold Tips & Dimensions:
- Stampin’ Up! thick Whisper White Note Card #131527, score front panel at 1-3/4″
- Gray Granite/white Peony Garden DSP piece: 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Petal Pink Peony Garden DSP piece: 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Fold front note card panel back, add 2 pieces of DSP
- Add ribbon around front panel, with edges meeting in front under the die cut
- Stamp peony flower on die cut and color with Sponge Daubers and Petal Pink/Calypso Coral ink. Color leaves with Stampin’ Blends
- Add Elegant Faceted Gems and greeting
- Add stamped Tasteful Label die to front, add blank die inside for writing message
The Tasteful Label die cut on the front and the inside line up, so you don’t see the one on the inside when the card is closed. Use the die cut on the inside to write your message.
Add Elegant Faceted Gems to the card for a classy finish.
I used the the Petal Pink 5/8 Organdy Striped Ribbon #149441 and I also colored the clear Elegant Faceted Gems with my dark Just Jade Stampin’ Blends marker!
Reminder: Bonus Days are here!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.