Let’s chat about the Watercolor Paper poppies and leaves in the Peaceful Poppies Elements kit! I used Pigment Sprinkles to very quickly color the leaves and poppy flowers!! I added the die cut flowers and leaves to several cards and just love how artistic they look!!!
Tips for using Pigment Sprinkles:
- purchase foil pans at the Dollar Store – you can get them 2 for $1!!!
- place the watercolor paper poppies and leaves (they are preprinted with white ink) in the foil pan (I put leaves in one pan and flowers in the other)
- spritz the watercolor paper with water
- sprinkle the Pigment Sprinkles onto the wet watercolor paper elements (use more than one color of sprinkles if desired)
- spritz with more water until desired saturation and blending occur
- dab off extra water with paper towels if you get too much water
- remove from pan with tweezers or wear rubber gloves to keep hands clean
- place on paper towels to dry
- use die cuts on your papercrafting projects!
Find the poppy and leaf watercolor paper elements in the Peaceful Poppies Elements kit HERE.
I love how each one of the watercolor paper flowers and leaves turns out differently with Pigment Sprinkles! Know what else I love? I love that the images are already printed/embossed and they resist the Pigment Sprinkle ink!!!
Label me Fancy and Label me Lovely punches:
- These 2 punches coordinate perfectly with the Layered with Kindness stamp set, and the Sale-a-Bration Tags in Bloom set
- Experiment with stamping on both white and colored cardstock
- Experiment with punching out various images with the smaller Label me Fancy punch to label onto the Label me Lovely punch
- Use the hole and the slot in the Label me Fancy punch to add a hole or slot for ribbon to any tag
I used a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Peaceful Poppies designer paper on top of my folded card base, and then embellished with the Poppy and Leaf Pigment Sprinkle die cuts, as well as some of the vellum die cuts in the Poppies Elements package. The greetings are stamped and punched with the Label me Lovely and Label me Fancy punches and stamped images from the Layered with Kindness stamp set.
All of these Stampin’ Up! papercrafting products can be purchased HERE in my online store, or, for your convenience, click any of the product photos at the bottom of this post.
Tip! If you have extra flowers or pieces from the Peaceful Poppies Elements kit, use an empty embellishment container to store them!
Triple Fun when you Order with me!
- Enjoy $40 free when your Free Stamps with Patty form is filled out
- Enjoy a free Sale-a-Bration gift from Stampin’ UP! when your order is $50 or more (expires 3/31/20)
- Enjoy a free pack of embellishments with each $50 you purchase in March – No Limit! (see below)
March Customer Thank You Gift Reminder!
Click HERE to read all the details about my Customer Thank You Gift for March 2020!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
NOTE: with the transition of the new Stampin' UP! online store on 8-4-20, you may experience some issues with products not linking correctly. If that happens, please use the item code numbers listed below to shop Stampin' UP! online. Contact me if you need assistance.