Cuteness Alert!!!! Check out these adorable cards Cindee and I made featuring the Welcome Easter stamp set from Stampin’ Up!!!! We also incorporated the Jubilee Beauty dies and the Sale-a-Bration So Very Vellum to create this darling set of handmade cards!!
I love my stamping days with Cindee, and we were overdue for some creativity time, and we made up for it this week.. I think we made about 10 cards!!! It was just too much fun!
Find the cute Welcome Easter stamp set online HERE. I stamped the 3 animals with my Memento Black ink pad and colored them with Stampin’ Blends markers.
We fussy cut each of the animals out with Paper Snips and layered them onto stitched shape oval die cuts.
How to make the Jubilee Beauty Die Cards:
- Die cut 2 of the Jubilee Birthday dies shown above
- Cut a Thick Whisper White base card at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score/fold in 1/2
- Cut a piece of the So Very Vellum at 4″ x 5-1/4″ and cut a matching piece of cardstock to put behind it. Above and below is the Pool Party Vellum / cardstock
- Layer the cardstock onto the base card, and the vellum over it. My adhesive really didn’t show through the vellum.
- Add adhesive to the back of the 2 Jubilee Die cut pieces and layer onto vellum
- Tie ribbon around the center
- Add oval die cut with dimensionals
- Add cut out animal image and greeting or embellishments
Above: I decided to make the lamb card into a baby card using the sweet greeting in the Welcome Easter set. It’s stamped onto a die cut from the Trio of Tags dies. It features the Pool Party So very Vellum.
Don’t miss the So Very Vellum Sale-a-Bration gift!!! Available with your $50 order while supplies last this month!! Click HERE!
Above and below: the Purple Posy vellum card features the little chick colored with Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. I punched flowers with the Purple Posy vellum and the Small Bloom Punch (both Sale-a-Bration 2020 gifts). I layered the vellum flowers over punched cardstock flowers and colored Clear Faceted Gems with the Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend marker for the center.
Daffodil Delight Ruched ribbon is tied around the center of the card.
Above: the cute bunny stamp from the Welcome Easter set is colored with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blend marker and blended with the Color Lifter. The Soft Sea Foam vellum is used on this card, and we used the gorgeous Petal Pink Organdy Striped ribbon on this card.
You can shop for all of these fun papercrafting products in my Stampin’ UP! store here, or by clicking any of the Stampin’ UP! product photos at the bottom of this post! Thank you!
Triple Fun when you Order with me!
- Enjoy $40 free when your Free Stamps with Patty form is filled out
- Enjoy a free Sale-a-Bration gift from Stampin’ UP! when your order is $50 or more (expires 3/31/20)
- Enjoy a free pack of embellishments with each $50 you purchase in March – No Limit! (see below)
March Customer Thank You Gift Reminder!
Click HERE to read all the details about my Customer Thank You Gift for March 2020!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.