Did you notice this AMAZING new Sending Flowers Die that will be available TOMORROW, Feb., 4, 2020!!?? I decided to do something a little unexpected with this die, and combined it with some Peaceful Poppies designer paper to make a field of poppies!!!
How to Make the Poppy Card:
- cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel of cardstock
- die cut the large round Sending Flowers die image in the center (#153589)
- color the stems with green markers of your choice (I used Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends)
- fussy cut small poppies with Paper Snips from the Peaceful Poppies designer paper pack #151324
- cut a 4″ square of Pool Party cardstock, adhere behind cut out
- adhere white panel with pool party to a folded Poppy Parade card base
- add poppies to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- stamp the greeting from the Seriously the Best set #151712, and die cut with the scalloped die from the Sending Flowers die set
- add greeting to card with dimensionals
See, it’s really quite a simple card, but an unexpected mix of Stampin’ UP! papercrafting products, and really fun!!!
Don’t miss out if you want to buy these limited edition, while supplies last, Sending Flowers Dies!! They will be in my ONLINE STORE starting Feb. 4, 2020. order #153589
To see ALL of the new dies available on Feb. 4, DOWNLOAD YOUR FLYER HERE.
February Customer Thank You Gift Reminder!
Click HERE to read all the details about my Free Embossing Folder offer for February!!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
NOTE: with the transition of the new Stampin' UP! online store on 8-4-20, you may experience some issues with products not linking correctly. If that happens, please use the item code numbers listed below to shop Stampin' UP! online. Contact me if you need assistance.