I’m so excited that the Stampin’ Up! Purple Posy ink is finally back in stock!!! I know it’s been a long wait and I am so sorry, but I hope that everyone will now be enjoying creating with this gorgeous color!! This Floral Essence card features Purple Posy ink paired with Gorgeous Grape, and 2 shades of green!
Purchase the Purple Posy Ink Pad HERE
Purchase the Purple Posy Refill HERE
Purchase Purple Posy Cardstock HERE
My Z Fold card is easy to make:
- Purple Posy cardstock base: cut at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, and score at 4-1/4″ and 2-1/8″
- Fold in a Z pattern
- Perennial Essence floral paper strip: 2″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White inside panel: 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Die cut largest circle from Stitched Shape Circle dies, stamp Floral Essence flowers in Purple Posy and Gorgeous Grape, mat with Highland Heather Scalloped Circle from Layering Circle die cuts
- Stamp leaves from Floral Essence set in Mossy Meadow on Pear Pizzazz Cardstock, and punch with Leaf Punch
- Layer pieces together and finish with Purple Posy In Color Faceted Dots
2019-2021 In Color Selections:
Buy the set of 5 In Color Pads HERE
Buy the assortment pack of In Color cardstock HERE
See ALL of the 2019-2021 In Color Products HERE
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
NOTE: with the transition of the new Stampin' UP! online store on 8-4-20, you may experience some issues with products not linking correctly. If that happens, please use the item code numbers listed below to shop Stampin' UP! online. Contact me if you need assistance.