Look closely at the gorgeous embossed details on these Bird Ballad Designer paper cards!! I used the Heirloom Frames dies and 3D embossing folder to frame a small piece of the Designer paper to create these cards!!
Find the Stampin’ UP! products here:
(2019 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog page references)
- The Heirloom Embossing Folder & Frame dies are shown in 3 places… page 4, page 13 and page 197. #152325 online
- The Scripty Embossing Folder is found on page 73 and page 199. #149634 online
- Bird Ballad designer paper is found on page 90-92 and on page 166, #149592 online
- Free as a Bird bundle page 91, #151123 online
How to make the card:
- Use Thick Whisper White cardstock for the base. Cut at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored/folded in 1/2
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock at 4″ x 5-1/4″ and emboss it with the Scripty embossing folder. Use Mulitpurpose liquid glue to adhere it to the card base for best results.
- Use the Heirloom rectangle die to die cut the Whisper White rectangle. THEN emboss it with the matching Heirloom frame 3D embossing folder
- Cut a small piece of Bird Ballad designer paper to fit behind the frame opening. Adhere to frame.
- Use paper snips to fussy cut some flowers from the Bird Ballad designer paper to decorate the card.
- Adhere all layers together, use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the cut out flowers.
- Stamp greeting of your choice on the small Stitched Nested die cut and tuck into the flowers.
- Add Happiness Blooms enamel dots in the flower centers.
The “thank you” sentiment is found in the Free as a Bird stamp set.. and if you buy the bundle with the Stitched Nested dies, you’ll save 10%!!! #151123 online.
Heirloom Embossing Folder & Frame dies are shown in 3 places… page 4, page 13 and page 197. #152325 online
I hope you love these sweet notecards!! I do!! You can make them!! All Stampin’ Up! papercrafting supplies to create these cards are listed below.. simply click any product photo to shop in my online store!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.