Color.. it’s all about color when you are crafting or creating any kind of art… and the gorgeous 2019-2021 Stampin’ Up! In Colors are featured in the beautiful Woven Threads designer paper and my handmade card idea today!
Where to find these new products:
- Woven Threads designer paper, pg 14, or #149497 online here
- Seaside Spray cardstock base, pg 164, or #150883 online here
- Lace Scalloped Trim, pg 174, or #149593 here online
- Terracotta Tile ribbon, pg 174, or #149705 here online
- Leaves from the Magnolia Lane DSP, pg 165 or #149484 here online
- Floral Essence Bundle for punched flower pg 107, or #151055 here online
- In Color Faceted Gems pg 178, or #149607 here online
- In Color inks found on page 164 or here online
I wasn’t sure what leaves I wanted to add to this card with my Floral Essence flower. So, I decided to fussy cut some leaves from the Magnolia Lane designer paper with my Paper Snips. I stamped the flower from the Floral Essence stamp set in Rococo Rose onto the Rococo Rose patterned paper from the Woven Threads designer paper pack. The center is an In Color faceted gem.. and guess what.. I used my Wink of Stella to give it a little glitter!! 🙂
Above are 3 In colors I used on this project, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile. I also used Mossy Meadow by cutting out the leaves and adding them to the card. While I was sponging some Rococo Rose onto the flower, I decided to go ahead and label my sponge daubers for the 5 new In Colors (see them here) with my Brother P-touch labeler. (I have the wireless version.. I love it!)
This paper pattern might look familiar .. I also featured it in one of my Woven Threads / Heirloom Frames cards HERE a few days ago!
I used 3 of the patterns from the Woven Threads designer paper pack on this card plus 2 ribbons (Lace and Terracotta Tile ribbon) and a stamped die cut piece from the Perfect Parcels die set. Lots of new products, some fun layers and texture, and an unexpected color combo!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.