Whohooo!! So exciting! The New 2019 2020 Stampin’ UP! catalog starts tomorrow, Tuesday, June 4, 2019!!
Important news to note:
- Retiring Stampin’ Up! annual catalog & Occasions catalog products END TODAY! shop here and don’t miss the DISCOUNTED products!
- Today is the LAST DAY to order the Big Shot, Big Shot Accessories and the Stampin’ Trimmer! (see this post for more info)
- Get your SHOPPING LIST ready for the new catalog! Download here!
- NEW CATALOG ORDERING: the new catalog will be ready for online ordering no later than Noon MT, Tuesday June 4 – click here for online ordering
- Some products may not be available for ordering the first day. “Carryover” 3-D embossing folders will not be available due to a new design, Petal Pink Organdy ribbon #149441 and Sail Away Trinkets #149482 will be available the week of June 24. Stampin’ UP! Storage Units (see this post) will be available July 1. Posy ink pad and refill are not yet available.
Need a new catalog? CLICK HERE
While you are filling out your new catalog Shopping List, be sure to add this beautiful Floral Essence stamp set to the list! Find it on page 107 in your new 2019 2020 Stampin’ UP! catalog. You can purchase it in a bundle with a new flower punch at a 10% discount, or you can do what I did here and pair the set with the Leaf Punch! I punched the leaves from the Perennial Essence Vellum pack.
Can you spot the new ribbon I’ve used? It’s Purple Posy In Color ribbon (page 174 #149706)!! I also used the Highland Heather and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends markers to color in the flower and alter the clear epoxy droplets!! (pg 178 #147801).
All supplies are available in my online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking the product photos at the bottom of this post. Any NEW products will be available 6-4-19.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Reminder: NEW products are available 6-4-19