Get ready for a super fun So Hoppy Together froggy birthday card idea!
Hop Around Framelits!
New Hop Around Framelits available for a limited time only! While Supplies Last! (UPDATE: 3/6/19 these framelits are already sold out!)
Hop Around Framelits coordinate with the So Hoppy Together stamp set – a FREE Sale-a-Bratiion 2019 choice with your $50 order! See it HERE!
I really didn’t plan on falling in love with these funny So Hoppy Together frog stamps, but I did! Especially now that the Hop Around coordinating framelits are available (here), it makes working with this stamp set too much fun! The So Hoppy Together set is available only as a free Sale-a-Bration gift with your $50 online order. The matching framelits may be purchased here.
Use your Paper Snips to fussy cut the greeting from the Birthday Cheer set.
I combined the So Hoppy Together set with the Birthday Cheer stamp set #148604 and created this cute birthday card!! Mr. Froggy and the birthday present image are stamped with Memento Black ink on Thick Whisper White cardstock and colored with my Stampin’ Blends markers. One thing I tried, and liked, is after Mr. Froggy was all colored, I gave him lots of little dots for texture with my Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends marker.
Purchase all of these card making supplies in my online Stampin’ Up! Store here or by clicking the product images at the bottom of this blog post.
- Base Card: Call Me Clover standard folded base card
- Mat layer: Balmy Blue 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White mat layer (3-3/4″ x 5″) on Balmy Blue and 1″ x 5-1/2″ strip of Balmy Blue Gingham Gala print
- You might have noticed the swirly images in the corners.. I stamped those from the Around the Corner stamp set #147464. You could also draw those in if you wish.
- Stitched Shape Circle die cut with Whisper White, and matted with Scalloped Circle Call Me Clover layer from the Layering Circles framelits
- Call Me Clover Gingham Gala enamel dots #148805
- Party Hat from the Broadway Birthday bundle #148321
More So Hoppy Together cards:
Click HERE for more ideas featuring the So Hoppy Together set!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.