It warms my heart that so many of you have already selected the Painted Seasons Bundle as your free Sale-a-Bration gift!! I LOVE this bundle and I have created well over 25 cards with it, gosh, maybe 50!! It’s so versatile!
Today I wanted to share these 2 handmade cards, both with the same design/layout but with 2 different designer papers from the Painted Seasons bundle, and 2 different color combos.
Above: This card features a softer blue/green color palette of Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green and Tranquil Tide.
For details and tips for stamping and shading the Painted Seasons flower images, Watch this video!
As mentioned in that video, the Four Seasons framelits to die cut these floral images will be available for purchase starting March 1, 2019.
Below: This card features a bolder color palette of Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green and Call Me Clover.
Dimensions & Details:
- Top Fold Base Card: Thick Whisper White cardstock #140272 cut at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and folded in 1/2
- Painted Seasons DSP: cut one piece at 4×4, cut 2nd piece at 4″ x 1-1/4″. Overlap slightly.
- Ribbon: Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon, and Poppy Parade Mini Striped ribbon
- Stitched Label framelit #146828, stamped with the Needle & Thread set #148724 and the Hello Cupcake set
- Flowers and leaves stamped with the Painted Seasons Bundle
- Share What You Love Artisan Pearls #146927 accent the card
- For Stamping Tips and how to stamp the Painted Seasons flower stamps Watch This Video.
Thank you for joining me today!! I hope you will enjoy creating with your Painted Season Bundle!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
REMINDER: Painted Seasons Bundle is a FREE gift with your online order of $100 or more, and the Four Seasons framelits will be available starting March 1, 2019 in my online store, while supplies last.