How about a little Happiness Blooms springtime fun today!? You will find this sneak peek suite of products in the 2019 Stampin’ UP! Occasions catalog!! If you are one of my regular customers, you’ll be seeing the Occasions catalog in your mailbox very soon! Need a catalog? Click here to request one!
New 2019 Occasions Catalog Products Used:
- Happiness Blooms designer paper #148795
- Calypso Coral 3/8″ satin ribbon #148804
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots #148805
- Happiness Blooms cardstock #148802
- Bloom by Bloom Bundle (stamp set and 4 punches!) #150598
- Beauty Abounds set (hello) #148726
Stampin’ UP! Color Combo:
The colors in this Happiness Blooms suite of products are: Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Pineapple Punch and Whisper White. You can see I’ve used a few of the colors in today’s project!
3 Helpful Crafting Tips!
- Use paper snips to cut out designs from the printed designer paper to enhance your creations
- Use the Bitty Blooms punches to punch out tiny images from the printed designer paper to add to your creations with a Glue Dot
- Make your own beautiful doily by die cutting the Window Box thinlit with Whisper White cardstock, then use the Layering Circles framelits to make a scalloped edge!
Are you excited to order these beautiful new Happiness Blooms products? You have 2 choices..
- Place your order as a customer beginning Jan. 3, 2019 here in my online store
- Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator on my team, and order them now! You can even order them as part of your starter kit! Read more here, or click to join with your Starter Kit here.
And Lastly.. don’t forget when using a darker color cardstock for your card base, add some lighter colored paper or cardstock to the inside and dress it up with some stamping or an extra strip of designer paper!
Need a new catalog?
Be sure to click here to request your Stampin’ UP! catalogs if you do not already have a demonstrator!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Reminder: NEW 2019 products will be available on 1/3/19.