I send both Holiday and Christmas Cards, do you? I thought you might enjoy these 2 Stampin’ UP! cards featuring the Merry Christmas to All bundle and the All is Bright designer paper.
Both of these cards feature Crumb Cake cardstock and the Merry Christmas to all stamp set and thinlit dies. The card on the left also features Gold Foil paper and Red Rhinestones. The card on the right features Gold Glimmer paper and Gold Metallic Pearls.
The Happy Holidays card above features a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock on top of the Crumb Cake card base. The greeting is stamped in Soft Suede ink. “Happy” is die cut with Gold Glimmer paper and the Merry Christmas thinlit dies. See Crafting Tip #1 below for more info!
Merry Christmas Card Crafting Tips!
- Add a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back of the piece of Gold Glimmer paper before die cutting the word Happy – it creates a sticker! how cool is that!?
- Cut the designer paper piece at 3″ x 4″ for maximum use out of your 12″ x 12″ sheet
- Stamp Holidays on your scrap before adhering it to the card, just in case you make a mistake 🙂
- Bundle and Save! enjoy a 10% discount when you purchase the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and thinlit dies in a bundle! #149952
The Bokeh dot pattern in the background of this card is subtle, but adds just enough interest to the card. The pine bough piece and the bokeh dots piece are both from the All is Bright designer series paper pack, found on pg 6 of your 2018 Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog. Click to purchase your All is Bright paper here. I stamped the word Christmas in Shaded Spruce ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and die cut the word Merry with Real Red cardstock (see tip #1 above).
- click HERE to watch my previous video with instructions and tips to make the Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas cards!
Hope you enjoyed these Christmas and Holiday cards!! Please let me know if you have any questions!
All products for these cards may be purchased in my online store below!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.