Shop the 2 Day Sale on Stampin’ UP! Ink Pads, Punches, Tools & More! CLICK to SHOP!
I truly believe this grateful heart sentiment is one of the prettiest stamps that Stampin’ UP! has ever offered!! I know I will use it year round even though the Falling for Leaves set looks like a “fall” stamp set in the Holiday catalog! I combined it with the Climbing Orchid stamp set to create several beautiful cards to send to some dear friends!
- card base: Delightfully Detailed Note cards with envelopes (#146911)
- designer paper layer: 2″ x 5-1/2″ Tea Room DSP (#146894)
- scalloped border: Blackberry Bliss cardstock die cut with Detailed Leaves thinlits (#147921)
- flowers: Climbing Orchid stamps (#143723) and coordinating Orchid Builder framelits (#143747)
- greeting: Falling for Leaves stamp set (#147680) stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on Stitched Shape framelit die cut circle (#145372)
If you need a longer lace border die cut piece, just align the die end to end on your cardstock and keep die cutting until the border is the length that you need it! This lacey edge is found in the Detailed Leaves thinlit dies.
Stampin’ UP! Color Combo on my card:
If you have not stamped the Climbing Orchid floral images yet, you may want to watch my video tutorial from 2017 below!
All supplies are available in my online store! Please click any of the product photos below to go to that item in my store to see more info, or to make your purchase. Don’t forget to record your orders of $50 or more on your Free Stamps with Patty form!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
NOTE: with the transition of the new Stampin' UP! online store on 8-4-20, you may experience some issues with products not linking correctly. If that happens, please use the item code numbers listed below to shop Stampin' UP! online. Contact me if you need assistance.