Thank you for all the inquiries and your excitement about the upcoming 2018 – 2019 Stampin' UP! catalog!
I'm excited to share information about reserving your new catalog and 2018 Paper Share!
How can you get a new catalog from Patty?
1. If you have ordered $50 or more in my online store between 1-1-18 and 4-30-18, you will automatically receive a new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Catalog in the mail in Mid-May.. but PLEASE LOG IN HERE to your online account and ensure your mailing address is correct so that I don't get your catalog returned here to me.
2. If you are a demonstrator, or would like to sign up now, you can get a catalog with your 1st order in May! Click here for more info and the link to join my nation-wide team, the Luv 2 Stamp Group.
3. If you have not yet ordered from me, and would like to place your orders with me as your Stampin' UP! demonstrator, I'll be happy to mail you a new catalog in May, just email me at [email protected]If you already work with a different Stampin' UP! demonstrator, please ask YOUR demonstrator for a catalog.
How to reserve a 2018-2019 Paper Share with Patty:
What is a paper share? When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order ALL of the 12×12 and 6×6 packs of designer paper from the new Stampin' UP! catalog and cut them up, package and label them and mail each person a sample of ALL of the new sheets!! This usually costs you about 1/4 the price of buying all the new papers. Then you have a sample of everything and can purchase your favorites from the new catalog!
1. On May 5th, watch my blog and my customer newsletter for information about reserving your paper share
2. Email me after reading all the details on May 5th and let me know you want to reserve your paper share
3. Pay your Paypal invoice between May 24 and May 31, 2018
4. I will order your paper on June 1, 2018
5. I will send your paper share back to you in the mail around Mid-June
I used lots and lots of yummy Stampin' Up! ink pads and my sponge daubers (see full color list in the product photos at the bottom of this post) and I had a blast coloring this paper super quickly! I cut it into 4" x 5-1/4" pieces and added it to Flirty Flamingo folded card bases, then stamped the Ribbon of Courage ribbon stamp with Flirty Flamingo ink onto oval die cuts! I added the "hugs" die cut from Lovely Words thinlits to each card. I colored the "hugs" with Wink of Stella for some shimmer!!
Supplies are limited.. available only while supplies last.
Do you love to color? I do! Ever since I was a child, coloring has been such a fun activity for me! I've advanced from my box of 64 Crayola Crayons to fun coloring tools like Stampin' Blends, Blender Pens, Stampin' Write Markers, Brusho, Watercoloring, and more!
My cards today are colored with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends markers on the fun "Just Add Color" designer paper from Stampin' Up! It's RETIRING, and is only available while supplies last!
Above: the watering can sheet of 12×12 paper has delightful watering can designs and I loved coloring this 4"x5-1/4" piece for my card. The Card base is the NEW Pineapple Punch (yellow) cardstock.. an upcoming 2018-2020 In Color available on June 1, 2018.
All samples colored with Stampin' Blends (available again in May, see THIS POST).
Below: This fun "row house" pattern got a colorful update.. I was thinking of some of the colorful buildings on Curacao when I colored this card! The "greeting" is a sticker from the Petal Passion Memories & More card pack #145592.
If you love to color, you will love this paper! Perfect Adult Coloring Book options!!
Below: I loved coloring all the leaves on this pattern with my Stampin' Blends, and adding yellow to the green leaves really makes them pop! The greeting is from the Picnic With You stamp set, and stamped on a sticker from the Petal Passion Memories & More card pack. The leaf branch sticker is from the same card pack. I've mounted it on one of the new In Colors called Grapefruit Grove, and onto a side fold thick Very Vanilla card base.
Looking for tips on coloring with the Stampin' Blends? Watch the video below!
If you cannot view the video above, please click HERE to see it on my YouTube channel.
Thank you for joining me today!
REMINDER: Stampin' Blends will be available again toward the end of May 2018. If you are shopping before that, they are temporarily out of stock
Here is how I used my Color Family Labels. I put them on the 3×3 cardstock swatches that Stampin' Up! gave us at the CentreStage leaders dinner in April.
And now that you know about the new Stampin' UP! colors (read more here), you will love this Color Coach!! Use these little swatch cards to find colors to go with your favorite Stampin' UP! colors and In Colors!
Click to download your free Color Coach / Color Combo sheets:
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Patty Bennett as a Stampin’ Up!® Independent Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!