As crafters, we are always looking for a fun, new way to create and give a handmade card, gift or treat to friends and family. The new Stampin' UP! Treat Tubes are the perfect solution for creative treat packaging!!
Use them for Halloween (as shown below) or for any party favor, treat or holiday!
Find the fun Treat Tubes in a box of 12 on page 53 in the 2017 Holiday catalog, #144612 online.
For this fun Halloween candy treat, I filled 3 of the treat tubes with Candy Corn and packaged them into a 3" x 6" cello bag then added a fun tag created with the Lots of Labels framelits die cuts, and fun Halloween Pumpkins that I cut out of the Spooky Night designer paper with my Paper Snips.
To finish off the cute treat bag, I tied it up with these ribbons, trims and embellishments:
- 3/8" Basic Black Shimmer ribbon (it's so pretty!!) #144129, pg 199 annual catalog
- 1/2" Smoky Slate Gingham ribbon sponged with Daffodil Delight ink to make it yellow and gray! #144231, pg 198 annual catalog
- Black Vintage Crochet Trim, #144611, pg 53 Holiday catalog
- Basic Black Rhinestones, #144639, pg 53 Holiday catalog
- White Perfect Accents, #138416, pg 196 annual catalog, colored with orange glimmer Sharpie pen (Amazon)
TIP!! I just found out that the Patterned Pumpkin thinlits also die cut these pumpkins!! whohoo! Just ordered them today to save me some fussy cutting!! Find the thinlits on pg 51 in the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog, #144670.
Spooky Night designer paper is so fun for fall and Halloween. Check out the spooky cats you can punch out with your Cat Punch (#144666, pg 53)!!
SHOP & EARN FREE PRIZES!
These Holiday Catalog products will be available starting Sept. 1, 2017 HERE in my online store.
Be sure to record your purchases and EARN FREE PRIZES on my Tic Tac Toe form!
Watch the Tic Tac Toe video HERE
Shop for any of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: