How fun would it be to find this on your desk at Halloween!? I think this Window Box thinlit die would make an adorable co-worker treat or teacher gift this Halloween!! I've used the fabulous Foil Frenzy specialty Stampin' Up! paper to die cut this box and then I decorated it with lots of fun embellishments… read below for all the info!
As I described in my video here, I created this Halloween Treat Box with these Stampin' UP! Supplies:
- Stampin' Up! Window Box Die #142762 die cut with Foil Frenzy paper #144125
- Stampin' UP! Metallic Foil Doily #138392, sponged with Memento black ink and sponge dauber
- Die cut Stitched Shape Circle #145372, with Foil Frenzy paper
- Scalloped Circle die cut #141705, with Spooky Night paper
- Spooky Night paper wrapped around box #144610
- Pumpkin Pie Ribbon wrapped around box #144122, held with Mini Glue Dots
- Stamped Banner #144188, featuring Trick or Treat from Spooky Cat set #144749
- White Perfect Accents #138416, colored with Glitter Sharpies
For more info about creating the fun orange glimmer dots, click HERE.
For more info about this box, Watch my FREE video here!
To see how to assemble the Window Box, watch the Stampin' UP! video HERE.
A glue dot under the ribbon at the midpoint of each side is a perfect way to ensure the ribbon won't slip off, and, by tying it around the circumference of the box, the recipient doesn't need to untie the ribbon to get the treats out of the box!
The fabulous Stampin' UP! Foil Frenzy paper, #144125, is found on page 189 of the 2017-2018 annual catalog.
SHOP & EARN FREE PRIZES!
These Holiday Catalog products will be available starting Sept. 1, 2017 HERE in my online store.
Be sure to record your purchases and EARN FREE PRIZES on my Tic Tac Toe form!
Watch the Tic Tac Toe video HERE
Shop for any of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: