Thank you to so many of you who have commented on the cuteness factor of this Mini Pizza Box from my Painted Autumn Suite Product Review Video! If you missed it.. I'll include it below, at the bottom of this blog post.
I love the adorableness of these new Mini Pizza Boxes in the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog!! Find them on page 44, and purchase them starting 9/1/17 HERE online #144645.
Mini Pizza Box project tips:
- Cut Designer Paper or cardstock to about 3-1/4" square for the top of the box
- Fussy cut the printed sunflowers from the Painted Autumn paper
- Decorate the center of the sunflowers with Black Rhinestone Jewels (#144639)
- add a stamped tag featuring the Painted Harvest stamp set and Pretty Label punch
- finish box with bow – Pear Pizzazz 3/8" shimmer ribbon
I wanted to use a second pattern from the Painted Autumn designer paper pack, so I cut a strip about 3/4" wide and wrapped it around the box. I used Fast Fuse to make sure it would stay put.
And what would you fill this cute box with?
- 3×3 note cards (see 3×3 envelopes on page 44 of the Holiday catalog, #145829)
- wallet size photos
- gift card
- pumpkin muffie (that's the muffin top from Panera) 🙂
Leave a comment below with your suggestion!!
Raise the sunflowers up on Stampin' Dimensionals so that it really makes them pop!
Painted Autumn Product Reivew > click here <
SHOP & EARN FREE PRIZES!
These Holiday Catalog products will be available starting Sept. 1, 2017 HERE in my online store.
Be sure to record your purchases and EARN FREE PRIZES on my Tic Tac Toe form!
Watch the Tic Tac Toe video HERE
Reminder: Painted Autumn products (and all Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog products) will be available on Sept,. 1, 2017