Trick or Treat!!!
Today I'm excited to share the Cutest Stampin' Up! Halloween Card ever, and a great MUMMY tip!! 🙂
When I stamped with my friend Cindee a couple weeks ago, I brought the "fixins" for this card and we both made it.. it's SOOOO cute and super easy with the Halloween Scenes Edgelit dies for the tree and fence, and the Cookie Cutter Halloween guys for the rest of the card!
Patty's Halloween Card Tips:
- Little Dracula: be sure your black pad is well inked for this image.. I used my Archival Black ink pad and then colored in the vest and shirt with Stampin' Write markers
- Mummy: see my tip below for adding subtle coloring/shading to the mummy using the "wash" stamp from the Perpetual Birthday set
- Fence: the fence die cut is not quite long enough to go across a 5-1/4" card, so I matched it up in the big shot and cut it twice
- Moon: sponge some Calypso Coral, or Pumpkin Pie ink onto Daffodil Delight yellow cardstock then punch with your circle punch for a perfect moon!
- Punch them! Never fear.. you don't need to fussy cut the cute little characters.. just use the Cookie Cutter Builder punch found on page 6 of the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.
Always stamp first, then turn your punch over and punch out your image for perfect placement!
Tip to make your fence longer for a wider card:
Bundle & Save! Enjoy a 10% savings when you purchase both the Halloween Scenes Edgelit die cut set and the Spooky Fun stamp set, both featured here on this card! enter #144437 on your order online. See page 52 in the Holiday catalog for all the details!
Stampin' UP! colors used on my Halloween Card:
- Tree and tombstones: Basic Gray
- Fence: Cajun Craze
- Moon: Daffodil Delight sponged with Calypso Coral ink
- Stamped images: Basic Black Archival ink pad
- Folded card: Crushed Curry
- Background dotted paper: Halloween Night specialty paper
And on the inside… we added the cute Skeleton from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set along with a greeting from the Spooky Fun stamp set!
Need a Stampin' UP! catalog? Please Ask!
Want to place an order? Click any of the product photos below to shop in my online Stampin' Up! store 24/7!
and while you are shopping, don't forget the Clearance Rack!
CLICK here for great deals up to 60% off!
Be sure to click VIEW ALL to see all 100+ items!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials