There seems to be this recurring theme with me this year…
Where did the time go?
- First, it was Jason's birthday.. how could he be 25 already?
- Next it was the end of Sale a Bration… how could 3 months of fun be done already?
- Now, we are already talking about the NEW 2016/2017 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog!
So.. let's chat about that…
Our Current Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog sales period goes through May 31, 2016 (download it here)
Our Current 2016 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog sales period goes through May 31, 2016 (download it here)
The RETIRING LIST for those products will be published probably in mid-April, because we will be seeing the NEW catalog at OnStage in Salt Lake City on April 14th, so we'll know what's current and what's retiring on that day.
The NEW 2016/2017 Stampin' Up! annual catalog 1st day of sales for customers will be June 1, 2016.
WARNING: once the retiring list is released, some items sell out VERY quickly (like within hours).. so if there is something you want now, I'd suggest buying it now.. just sayin'.
Demonstrators will be able to order boxes of the new 2016/2017 Annual catalogs on May 3rd.
How can you get one?
- If you have ordered $50 or more in Stampin' Up! products from me over the last year, you can get one free of charge from me
- I will be mailing them as close to the middle of May as possible
- If you want one, PLEASE do the following:
1. Log in to your Online Stampin' Up! account HERE
2. Verify that your mailing address is correct so that you receive the catalog I mail to you
3. Verify that you are not an anonymous customer to me… if you have clicked the button to have no contact from your demonstrator, I cannot see your name or your address (that might be why you are not getting thank you cards, special offers and catalogs from me!)
To verify that.. click here, then SIGN IN, then click MY ACCOUNT, then click MY DEMONSTRATOR and make sure you see this info… CLICK YES so that I can see who you are. SAVE CHANGES and you are done! Thanks!
4. IF YOU SHOP with multiple demonstrators, and I am not your primary demonstrator, please let me know (email me email@example.com) so that I don't send you a duplicate catalog. Please let your primary demonstrator send you one.
Thanks for doing that!
ARE you excited about the new catalog!?
Here is a sneak peek from Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up! CEO!
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials