Did you get chance to check out the Weekly Deals online this week!?
I am SO excited that the Fast Fuse Refills are on sale.. you can see by this photo that it's my #1 favorite amazingly wonderful Stampin' Up! adhesive product!!!
Did I mention I LOVE Fast Fuse? 🙂
Watch my video below for tips using your Fast Fuse!
Having trouble viewing the video? Watch it here on YouTube.
Q&A: I had some questions about additional tips for using Fast Fuse, and how to make it work smoothly.
- Watch the video above for tips
- Use a VERY LIGHT touch when applying your Fast Fuse.. you do NOT need to press down hard on your paper
- When you open up the 2 halves of the case (like when you are going to put in a refill) there should be 3 pins/knobs inside.. if one has broken off due to wear and tear or a heavy hand when applying, it may be time to buy a new case. .it's important that all 3 pins/knobs are there
- When you put in a refill, be sure there are no glue gobs at the tip where the fast fuse comes out.. pull them off with your fingers
- After every few refills (after 2 or 3 refills) get some Goo Gone on a paper towel and really clean off the case near where the fast fuse comes out.. you need to keep the glue gobs off of the case to make it run smoothly
- If all else fails, you may need to buy a new case and start fresh .. you will notice a big difference if any of the tips above are not helping
SHOP ONLINE: If you need any of the supplies to create this card, just click on any of the product photos below and it will take you right to my online store.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, please leave me a comment!
NEED A CATALOG?: Please allow me to send you one if you don't already have a demonstrator! Leave me a comment or send me an email; [email protected]
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials