Yep, all the candies in my little treat boxes are definitely Good to the Last Bite!
My favorites? Mini Snickers and Candy Corn… how about you?
Easy Background Coloring Tip for the tag:
- stamp the Good to the Last Bite image on Whisper White cardstock in Memento Black ink
- punch out with coordinating Note Tag Punch
- sponge Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry ink on the tag
- use a sponge dauber to color his face with Pistachio Pudding ink
- layer the punched tag onto a tag created from the Motley Monsters DSP and Scalloped Tag Topper punch
Wrap it all up with Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Twine!
I stamped on the Treat Box while it was still flat using the Hardwood background stamp in Baked Brown Sugar ink.
Supplies to create the Treat Box can be ordered by clicking the links below.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER in my online store anytime,
or click any of the photos below to go right to that item online.
Order it, Find it, See it here:
Sign Up for my Newsletter
Shop now Clearance Rack – discounted craft supplies
Weekly Deals ON SALE
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?