click to: Shop Online anytime with Patty
click for info: free adhesive in October
just released.. MORE NEW SINGLE STAMPS!!
Looking for a mega-quick Holiday Gift?
How about die cutting Stampin' Up! Glimmer paper with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits from the Holiday catalog? (pg 3, #127816, or get them in a bundle with a matching stamp set)
We made these at our Luv 2 Stamp Group meeting earlier this month.
Some tips for you..
Die cut 2 matching ornament shapes and sandwich Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine in between the 2 shapes. I used Snail and then added a glue dot.
Punch out 2 scallop circles with Champagne Glimmer Paper and use Tombow Multipurpose Glue to adhere them to the Glimmer ornaments… other adhesives don't seem to stick to the Glimmer Paper.
You could hang these on the Christmas tree, slip it into a Christmas Card, hang it on a bottle of wine, leave it on a co-workers desk… great little giftie!!
Here is a close up of the layers… pretty… yes?
Stampin Up! Supplies You'll Need:
- Red Glimmer Paper #121790
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- CHampagne Glimmer Paper #127885
- Holiday Ornament Framelits #127816
- Ornament Keepsakes set #128048 / 128051
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch #127811
- 1" Circle Punch #119686
- Gumball Green ink #126861
- Gumball Green Ribbon #126848
- Jumbo Pearls #125577
- Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine #123125
- Mulitipurpose Glue #110755
Did you know that ONLINE ORDERING is super easy for the supplies listed above? Simply click on any of the ordering number links above and log in, or visit my online ordering site here! (then "sign in")