Get your customer coupons and NEW Stampin’ Up! 2011 Catalog HERE
Sign up for a Sampler of NEW RIBBON HERE
Sign up for a
Doesn’t it just make your heart happy to look at this fun Stampin’ Up! Sunflower Card?
I made this card after I saw a swap that one of my downline, Karen Abbot made… after stamping the Sunflower image (item 123606, pg 149) and the friendship image (For Everything set, pg 70) I embellished the sunflower with a 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle punch and a Brand New ULTRA MEGA FABULOUS SPICE CAKE DESIGNER BUTTON!! Inside the center of the Soft Suede button, I punched a 1-1/4″ circle from the Beau Chateau DSP package (polka dots) and snailed it to the button.. toooo cute???
Need a sampling of these new buttons? check this out!
I cut little slits in each “valley” of the scallop punched piece and sponged the edges with some Tangerine Tango ink.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies you will need for this project:
- Sunflower stamp, #123606, pg 149
- Spice Cake Designer Buttons (Holiday mini Catalog) #124113, pg 18
- For Everything stamp set, #116954 or 120459, pg 70
- Beau Chateau DSP, #122357, pg 184
- 1-3/4″ scallop circle punch, #119854, pg 210
- 1-1/4″ circle punch, #119861, pg 212
- Scallop oval punch, #119856, pg 210
- Framed Tulips Embossing folder, #121809, pg 218 (for the border below the flower)
Convenient ONLINE ordering for all your Stampin’ Up! supplies!
Clearance Rack … Limited quantities.. shop now