Get your customer coupons and NEW Stampin’ Up! 2011 Catalog HERE
Sign up for a Sampler of NEW RIBBON HERE
Don’t miss out… Sign up for the
Come on… grab your Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Pastels… I know you must have them… if not.. rush to your nearest demonstrator to order them!!
Today I am featuring these 4 great Stampin’ Up! products on my blog:
STAMPIN’ PASTELS, item #120962, pg 202
Sweet Floral Background stamp, #122855, pg 151
Versamark pad, #102283, pg 203
Sponge Daubers, #102892, pg 203
For today’s lovely cards, I used an old technique that I used to teach YEARS and YEARS ago, called Poppin’ Pastels. It’s very simple.. .stamp your image in Versamark, apply pastels, rub and wow!! So.. here we go..
3. using a Sponge Dauber, apply your lightest color first.. here I used Pink Pirouette first – POUNCE up and down all over all the flowers:
4. next, add a darker pink, here I used Pretty in Pink – again, Pounce up and down but only where you want some darker color:
Ya, I know.. looks messy… DON’T WORRY…
5. add another darker pink to just little bits of the image, I used Rose Red:
6. to blend, use the sponge dauber you used with the LIGHTEST COLOR and POUNCE up and down all over and they will all blend…
8. after adding a 2nd (and/or 3rd green shade) pounce to blend as above
9. when all your color is applied, swirl lightly over the color with a cotton ball.. use one for the pinks and one for the greens – try not to swirl all over the white part of your paper… it will smear the color.
10.. lastly… i decided I wanted to see what it looked like with a little yellow added in so I added some Daffodil Delight… .simply delightful.. don’t you think????
Clearance Rack … Limited quantities.. shop now