This super cute project was definitely the HIT of my SWEET STITCHES class last week… HUGE thanks to Christy Daugherty for her inspiration!
The new Pompom trim in the Occasions Mini catalog (pg 35) just MAKES these adorable containers over-the-top cute!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED:
- empty button, brad or eyelet containers
- 2-1/2" Circle punch (perfect size for the top and bottom!!), #120906, pg 11 Occasions mini catalog
- 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, #118874, pg 201
- Springtime Vintage Designer Paper #121782, and Sweet Stitches Designer paper #121781
- Pompom Trim – hello… soooooooooo cute! – #123322, #123323, #121885, pg 35 Occasions Mini catalog
- embellishments.. Big Designer Buttons Sweet Stitches, Springtime Vintage, and Vintage Flower Adornments – all in the Occasions Mini
- 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, pg 191
- Sticky Strip (for pompom trim)
We used a combo of Snail, Hot Glue, Sticky Strip and Glue Dots for adhering the layers and embellishmetns.
Thinking about joining my Luv 2 Stamp Group? check out the PERKS and Current SPECIAL!
Did you you that in addition to the amazing free gifts in the SALE A BRATION catalog from Stampin' Up! there are also dozens of free sets you can select from?? Check out the link to the right (and pg 11 in the Sale a Bration Catalog) .. whohoo!
How can you get these amazing free gifts? Simply add one gift to your order for every $50 you order during Sale a Bration – offer expires 3/31/11.
Order Stampin' Up! Supplies online anytime! CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Clearance Rack up to 60% OFF, click icon below!