October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a time to recognize survivors, cheer on fighters and remember those who have lost the battle.
Many of you know that supporting the cause to find a cure for breast cancer is near and dear to my heart after watching my mom and grandma lose their battles.
I have put together a great kit featuring the RIBBON OF HOPE stamp from Stampin' Up! and I have paired it with the Thankful Thinking stamp set from Stampin' Up!. With these 2 sets and the supplies in this kit (and a few other basic supplies listed below) you can make 10 GREAT cards to send to friends and loved ones, and you will have the stamps to use forever!
I will be donating 15% of the sales of these kits to the Susan G Komen Foudnation. I hope you will be a part of this great opportunity to help support research for a cure!
PREORDER YOUR KIT NOW!! Prices include shipping to you.
The Ribbon of Hope kit makes 10 cards, and contains:
- all of the pre-cut cardstock, pre-cut designer paper, dry embossed pieces, die cut pieces, and oval/round punched pieces you need to create 10 cards - 2 each of 5 designs
- pre-cut ribbon and rhinestone brad embellishments used to create these cards
- 10 envelopes
- link to close up photos of the 5 card designs so you can copy them as is, or add other supplies and create your own version of my cards
- Kit option #1 includes the 2 stamp sets: Ribbon of Hope and Thankful Thinking and everything listed above to make 10 cards, $39.95 (includes Priority shipping in a box)
- Kit option #2 includes the supplies listed above to make 10 cards, but does NOT include the 2 stamp sets, $19.95, (includes 1st class shipping in an envelope)
Additional supplies you will also need:
- Pretty in Pink Ink pad, #101301, $5.95
- Melon Mambo ink pad, #115656, $5.95
- Snail, #104332, $6.95, or adhesive of choice
- Stampin' Dimensionals, #104430, $3.95
- Paper Snips, #103579 and/or Craft & Paper scissors, #108360 (recommended for trimming ribbon)
- Sponge, #101610, $3.50, or Sponge Dauber, #102892, $9.95
- Eyelet Border Punch, #113692, $15.95 or similar decorative border punch
- Paper Piercer tool, #116631, $3.50
- Mat Pack, #105826, $9.95
You may order any of the additional supplies HERE. Please email me if you have any questions. (kits do not contain stamped images per Stampin' Up! policy)
Kit orders will be accepted through Sept. 26, 2009. I will place the orders with Stampin' Up! on Sept. 27 and assemble the kits in early Oct. and the kits will be mailed beginning Oct. 5th and no later than Oct. 12th (if there are backorder issues you will be notified).
US Orders Only.