As I was preparing for my CD Folder Class this weekend, I prepped a few extra packets to have on hand to sell as a Class Kit in the Mail.
Please use the PayPal button below if you’d like to order one.
PLEASE NOTE WHICH DESIGNER PAPER you want for your kit in the “Notes” section of the PayPal ordering screen. You may choose from any of the 20 Designer Papers on pgs 168 – 171 of the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog. Photos below are just 2 examples using Ski Slope and Bella Rose.
Above: example of CD folder project made with Ski Slope DSP
Above: example of CD folder project made with Bella Rose DSP
Your CD Folder project is perfect for scrapbooking an event or holiday, or journaling, or adding inspirational sayings and a gift card for a friend.. unlimited possibilities with this fun project!
Your kit will include:
- 6 Sheets of Stampin’ Up! designer series paper (from the pack of your choice)
- 5 sheets of 8-1/2″x11″ coordinating cardstock
- 3 3×3 envelopes (for the inserts)
- 3 sets of Note cards with envelopes (for the inserts)
- 3 CD folders
- 3 page step by step photo-tutorial/instructions emailed to you upon payment
You will need a few basic supplies of your own to complete the project:
- cutter with scoring blade (104142 & 104154)
- sticky strip and snail (104294 & 104332)
- decorative punch such as the Round Tab Punch (108340)
- bone folder (102300)
printer to print your instruction sheets
Please let me know if you need any of the additional above supplies, or, you can order them on line HERE (click SHOP NOW).
Class Kit in the mail is $26 + $5 shipping. US Orders ONLY please.
Please specify WHICH DESIGNER PAPER you want on your paypal screen before completing payment.
Thank you so much! Any questions, contact Patty Bennett at [email protected]