Thank you for all the inquiries and your excitement about the upcoming 2018 - 2019 Stampin' UP! catalog!
I'm excited to share information about reserving your new catalog and 2018 Paper Share!
How can you get a new catalog from Patty?
1. If you have ordered $50 or more in my online store between 1-1-18 and 4-30-18, you will automatically receive a new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Catalog in the mail in Mid-May.. but PLEASE LOG IN HERE to your online account and ensure your mailing address is correct so that I don't get your catalog returned here to me.
2. If you are a demonstrator, or would like to sign up now, you can get a catalog with your 1st order in May! Click here for more info and the link to join my nation-wide team, the Luv 2 Stamp Group.
3. If you have not yet ordered from me, and would like to place your orders with me as your Stampin' UP! demonstrator, I'll be happy to mail you a new catalog in May, just email me at email@example.com If you already work with a different Stampin' UP! demonstrator, please ask YOUR demonstrator for a catalog.
How to reserve a 2018-2019 Paper Share with Patty:
What is a paper share? When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order ALL of the 12x12 and 6x6 packs of designer paper from the new Stampin' UP! catalog and cut them up, package and label them and mail each person a sample of ALL of the new sheets!! This usually costs you about 1/4 the price of buying all the new papers. Then you have a sample of everything and can purchase your favorites from the new catalog!
1. On May 5th, watch my blog and my customer newsletter for information about reserving your paper share
2. Email me after reading all the details on May 5th and let me know you want to reserve your paper share
3. Pay your Paypal invoice between May 24 and May 31, 2018
4. I will order your paper on June 1, 2018
5. I will send your paper share back to you in the mail around Mid-June
Questions? please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org