I created about 60 of these Sweet Soiree cake customer thank you cards one afternoon and no 2 turned out the same!! I mixed and matched the Stampin' UP! Sweet Soiree specialty designer paper - 2 designs on each card - and switched up the ribbons and the cake embellishments and was so pleased with the fun outcome! They would also be perfect for birthday cards, wedding cards or anniversary cards!
You'll find the Sweet Soiree paper on page 13 of the 2018 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog, or you can see it below or HERE online.
A few Design Notes about these cards:
- the Cake is cut out of one of the sheets of Sweet Soiree designer paper (#145564)
- the circle is die cut from cardstock vellum (#101856) and the stitched shape framelits (#145372)
- the flower embellishments are from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit (#145578)
- ribbons used: Berry Burst metallic edge (#145489), Silver Metallic Edge (#144213) and the free Shimmery Sale-a-Bration Calpyso Coral ribbon (#147243)
- card base: thick Whisper White (#140272) cut to 4-1/4" x 9-3/4", scored at 5-1/2"
- Sweet Soiree paper cut at 4"x4-1/4" and 4" x 1-1/2"
- all products available in my online store here
I used the vellum die cuts and precolored die cuts from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit to decorate these cards, in addition to the cakes I cut out of the designer paper pack. See this kit on pg 13 in your 2018 Occasions catalog or HERE online.
Ribbons used: Berry Burst metallic edge (#145489), Silver Metallic Edge (#144213) and the free Shimmery Sale-a-Bration Calpyso Coral ribbon (#147243)
Do you see how amazing this Sweet Soiree paper is!? Oh my gosh.. I love each and every combo!!
Select this beautiful Shimmery Calpyso Coral ribbon as one of your free gift choices during Sale-a-Bration 2018. See all the info HERE.
Thank you for visiting me today! I hope these cards will inspire you for your next handmade birthday, anniversary or wedding card!
You'll find all of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: