I am excited about how fun this birthday card turned out that I made for our son Jason!
He loves to feed the backyard animals at our house, so I thought this was kind of a perfect stamp image for him and a fun card!! The stamp set is called We Must Celebrate, and it's found on pg 39 of the 2018 Occasions catalog.
Tips for creating this card:
- Stamp the We Must Celebrate image with Memento Black Ink onto Whisper White cardstock
- Trim around the top portion of the animals with Paper Snips
- Color the animals and color in between the animals with the Pool Party Stampin Blends (I used the Dark one)
- Layer onto the cloud design from the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Paper
- Add die cut grass from the Picnic Basket Builder framelits
Coloring Note: I did use my Stampin' Blends to color this cute card.. and while they are backordered until late May 2018, you can also color these cute critters with colored pencils or other markers.
Find this adorable We Must Celebrate stamp set on page 39 of the 2018 Occasions Stampin' UP! catalog!!
Or here online:
I had a vision for this card.. the cute little animals outside in the sun with a sky filled with puffy white clouds and fun green grass beneath their feet... I used the cloud design in the Myths & Magic designer paper pack (pg 37 Occasions catalog, #145600 online) and the Picnic Basket Builder framelits (pg 6 in the Occasions catalog) to die cut Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive grass (#145658 online).
Use any of the clickable product photo links at the bottom of this post to purchase your Stampin' UP! products in my online store!
Have a great day! Thanks for joining me.. hope you enjoyed this fun card idea!
You'll find all of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: