Do you love craft room storage tips? Check out my video below today!
I recently shared my tip for storing your 6x6 paper stacks on a Facebook Live video on my business facebook page. If you missed it, I'm sharing it below. I love to use the Avery Elle Extra Large stamp and die storage pockets, trimmed down to 7" tall to store each of my Stampin' Up! paper stacks, and the sticker packs fit perfectly as well!
Watch the Facebook Live replay below:
Thank you for watching.. did you catch that great tip at the end from Ali about punching the circle!? :)
Oh my! that was amazing! Loved that extra tip!
Storage Box Link: Box I use to store the 6x6 paper stacks from Stamp-n-Storage. I use the medium size box.
Below: the Avery Elle pockets I bought on Amazon. They are so perfect for keeping all the loose 6x6 sheets and scraps together!
You can see more info about how I store and organize my Stampin' UP! products here..
Craft Room Storage Solutions & Tips:
- My Stamp Loft Tour
- My Stamp-n-Storage ink pad holders
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- My Stamp-n-Storage paper/cardstock organizers
- My Stamp-n-Storage wafer die storage
- Storage Tip for organizing Stampin' Up! accessories
- Craft Room organizing tips while shopping at the Container Store
- Storing Washi Tape on large rings
You'll find all of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: