Taking a little break from fall and holiday card ideas today... and I am excited to share this beautiful Detailed Dragonfly card with you!! I received a similar card from Dyantha, one of the demonstrators in my Luv 2 Stamp Group, and I changed it up a bit and created this card! I am calling it "faux stained glass" because it kind of looks like stained glass behind the dragonfly die cut!!
This is a very easy card to make, here are the details:
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry cardstock, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded in 1/2
- Mat layer: Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, 4" x 5-1/4"
- White layer: 3-3/4" x 5" with a Detailed Dragonfly die cut in the center. Stamp with Sweet Sugarplum ink and Touches of Texture "lace" stamp, and faith sentiment from the Ribbon of Courage set
- Naturally Eclectic patterned paper: 3-1/2" x 4"
- Sponge Wink of Stella onto dragonfly (see below)
- Embellishments: White Perfect Accents
Purchase all of these supplies in my online store.. scroll to the bottom of this post for all the links.
Below are the supplies as described above:
Attach the Naturally Eclectic paper behind the dragonfly die cut opening, and adhere to the card!
Did you happen to watch my Facebook Live video where I was sharing this card? (SEE IT HERE). I was asking if I should sponge the dragonfly or not.. and several viewers suggested sponging the dragonfly with Wink of Stella instead of an ink color.. so even though it's hard to see in these photos, that's what I did and they are lovely in person!!
TIP! Sponge Wink of Stella onto the dragonfly for some glimmer!!
TIP! Put 3 mini Stampin' Dimesionals behind the dragonfly body.. perfect size!!
As you can see, they all come out differently depending on the piece of Naturally Eclectic paper you add behind the opening!
You'll find all of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below: